learn from the experts!Workshops
SAVE A LOT OF MONEY & SKIP THE TRAVEL!
Do not miss this amazing opportunity to learn from all our renowned and multi
Each of the classes
Confirmation of Registration to any Workshop entitles the student to a regular 3-day FULL Entry at the Show. No need to buy separate entry tickets. Open to students 16yrs old and above.
Contact us directly to register for any class/es. Payment will be via Bank Deposit/Transfer.
By registering to any of the class/es, you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
Terms & Conditions
- Registrations are valid for entry from November 15-17, 2019.
- Confirmation of Registration to any Workshop entitles the student to a regular 3-day FULL Entry at the Show. No need to buy separate entry tickets.
- Doors open at 10am and closes at 5pm, both Trade and General Public with exceptions to all registered students who will be granted earlier access to the Meeting Rooms ONLY. No chaperones allowed.
- All class registrations are FINAL. Non-refundable. Non-transferrable.
- Photography and Videography are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED during class except at the completion of the course and cake project.
- Bring your printed registration to the event, or have your confirmation open on your smart phone.
- Open to students 16yrs old and above.
- Must wear business attire: no slippers, no shorts, no sando as you will be refused entry.
- No solicitation and leafleting without prior approval.
- Cake Fiesta Manila aims to bring to the Show the best teachers from around the world to share their expertise to the students. By no means that any of the classes should be replicated and re-taught in any way unless for personal use or the techniques applied to future cake projects/orders. Failure to comply will result to refusal of entry and being banned to ALL future Cake Fiesta Manila events.
Get In Touch With Us!
Headoffice: Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom
Office Hours: M-F: 10am - 6pm