In this fun and funky class with Zoe of Zoe’s Fancy Cakes you will learn how to create your very own Tabby Tiger Face Cake using cake, buttercream, ganache, fondant and dusts. The skills you will learn in this class can be applied to a whole loads of other cakes in your future projects. Turn simple cakes into adorable 2D cakes.
**Please note that cake will be pre-covered.
Suitable for beginners.
Techniques you will learn:
– Cake Carving
– Modeling techniques
– Learn how to proportion body parts
– Using colour dusts to create more depth
– How to create textures with fondant
– Learn how to create complementing background
– Adding realistic details
– How to bring 2d faces to life
– Application of buttercream and ganache to build a simple structure
All materials provided.