Dorothy Klerck needs no introduction. During the inauguration of Cake Fiesta Manila in 2019, Dot was one of the international guest instructors who shared her expertise and everyone was mesmerized how she created a life-size old Igorot lady in just 3 days. It was incredible! We are so honoured to be able to host her online class as she teaches invaluable tips and techniques with her specialty – sculpted cakes. Learn only from the BEST!
Princess Piggy Cake Class with Dot Klerck. In this class you’ll learn to build a simple structure, carve cake, sculpt with modeling chocolate and create a fun Piggy face and other details. We’ll finish the cake off with hand painting and a cute bow. Join Dot as she goes step by step into building this cute cake.
- Dot’s modeling chocolate recipe
- explanation about the versatile yet simple structure that you can use for 3D sculpted cakes
- cake carving and sculpting
- modeling a pig face and body
- proportion of pig anatomy
- adding shading and texture to create realistic look