Separator with Runouts and Collars Workshop is designed to allow cake decorators create their own Gumpaste separator at a very low cost instead of the expensive acrylic. The lighting system to illuminate the cake separator is also simple as it uses LED light bulb which gives brighter light, also at a very low cost. The intricate piping of royal icing on panels adds drama to your cake as it gives you the opportunity to incorporate the theme for the occasion. Join Gerry with his famous illuminated cake class and learn all his secrets to a beautiful lighted cake. He is being very generous in this class as he will be teaching you everything he teaches in a full day workshop PLUS MORE!
**Please note that cakes will be pre-covered.
Suitable for beginners.
Techniques you will learn:
– Create gumpaste separator
– Prepare correct royal icing consistency for piping and runouts
– Decorate cake with intricate piping of royal icing
– Install lighting system for a dramatic illumination
– Enhance cake design using airbrush and luster dust
– Demo on how to create elegant marbled fondant finish
All materials provided.