Boiled Icing (aka Italian Meringue) is an icing in its own right. It is a smooth, glossy, fluffy icing that tastes like marshmallows. The term “Boiled Icing” is actually a general term for frostings that requires cooking (boiling) before whipping. The Contemporary Boiled icing Class is designed to allow cake decorators to create a modern and fondant looking cake at a lower cost for budget conscious clients thus having a win-win situation for the baker and the client.
Join Amir in this Contemporary Boiled Icing class and learn his techniques in creating a modern cake using his Boiled icing recipe. He is being generous in this class as he will be sharing to you so many techniques so you will go home with news skills and confidence in creating future edible works of art.
**Please note that bottom tier will be a dummy cake while the upper tier will be a REAL CAKE with full recipe included in the module.
Suitable for beginners.
Techniques you will learn:
– Learn how to create beautiful Dahlia and cosmos flowers
– Learn how to make Easipaste. Easiflowerpaste is edible paste for making beautiful flowers. It can stand up to highest humidity that is just perfect for our weather. It is very easy to make no cooking is required
– Learn the skills of colouring technique in natural and realistic outcome to bring out the life in the sugar flowers
– Learn how to tie the flowers you have created and assemble it
– Learn lots of tips and tricks on how to preserve and keep them for years
All materials provided.